Trees4Shopping Content Submission Agreement
Last revised April 4, 2017. Effective April 4, 2017.
Welcome to Trees4Shopping. You must enter into this Agreement if you want to submit digital images or other content to Trees4Shopping through Content Submission Agreement (the "Service"). As used in this Agreement, "we", "T4S" or "Trees4Shopping" means Trees4Shopping AS and "you" means the individual or entity submitting materials to Trees4Shopping. Any individual or entity that wants to use the Service must accept the terms of this Agreement without change. BY CHECKING THE "I AGREE TO THE TERMS" AND CLICKING ON THE "CREATE ACCOUNT" BUTTON, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL SPECIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
User Account, Password, and Security
To complete your registration, you will provide your name, an email address and a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your computer. Be sure to log off when you finish using a shared computer.
You agree to (a) immediately notify Trees4Shopping (T4S) of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. T4S cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
Overview of The Service
The Service was created to offer customers in our Green Loyalty Program a place to follow their purchase overview and their savings. The savings is paid back to the bank account registered by the user of this service.
Accessing the Service
- Eligible Users. You must be at least sixteen (16) years old to access or use the Service.
- Mobile Services. The Service is also accessible via a mobile device. To the extent you access our web site through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier's standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply.
- Not Available to Certain Users. The Pages may not be available in whole or in part in different countries and jurisdictions as determined by local laws and regulations.
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because T4S has no control of such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that T4S is not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources or the policies or such sites and resources. T4S is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not use any Information from the Site or publish anything to the Site in a way that would be damaging to T4S's public reputation or that of its employees, board members, shareholders, agents, or solution partners. Additionally, you acknowledge that if you choose to publish any content from T4S, in a public setting, including on the Internet, in a way which disparages T4S, T4S's board members, employees, shareholders or partners, T4S reserves the right to demand immediate removal of the published content, to furthermore pursue all recourses and remedies available under the law.
T4S attempts to be as accurate as possible to provide a compelling user experience. T4S does not warrant that the content, image and video descriptions or other content of this Site is accurate, complete, current, or error-free.
This Site may be accessed from countries other than Norway. If you access and use this Site outside Norway, you are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations.
You agree that T4S can translate, as accurately as reasonably possible, text and information that you provide into other languages for use on our foreign domains. We do not guarantee the accuracy of such translations.
You may only submit Materials to the Service for which you hold all intellectual property rights. In other words, if you submit a digital image to us, you must own all rights to such image or you must have the authorization of the person who does own those rights. The Service is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. Minors may not submit Materials to the Service. Further, you may not submit any personally identifiable information about any child under the age of 13.
As used in this Agreement, (a) "Affiliates" means any entity controlled by, in control of, or under common control with T4S, (b) "Materials" means all content that you submit to T4S, including all photographs, videos, illustrations, graphics and text, and (c) "Media" means any means of conveying information, whether now known or hereafter devised.
Removal of Materials
If you decide you would like to remove your Materials from the Service, you may provide written notice to T4S by either deleting the image through the T4S interface or by contacting T4S customer service, and T4S will remove such Materials from the Service within a reasonable period of time.
You agree that you will not submit Materials that are unlawful, pornographic, libelous, defamatory, tortious, obscene, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that otherwise violate general T4S community standards. We expressly reserve the right to remove or not make available any Materials that we deem to be in violation of this Agreement, applicable laws or our community standards in our sole discretion. You agree that you will not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Materials to us or our Affiliates that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Reviews, Comments and Submissions
Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Agreement or on the Site, anything that you submit or post to the Site and/or provide us, including without limitation, photos, videos, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions") is and will be treated as nonconfidential and nonproprietary, and we shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. All Submissions shall automatically become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, or other Content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the reviews, comments and other Content that you post on this Site and that use of your reviews, comments, or other Content by us will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions or Content. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions (including comments or reviews) for any reason.
Although we have the right to include your Materials in the Service or in any Media, we do not have the obligation to do so. We may, in our sole discretion and for any reason, refuse the Materials or remove them from our Service at any time.
Media and Content Usage
The text, images, videos, audio, marks, logomarks, and other content of the Trees4Shopping website ("Site Content") are proprietary to the Trees4Shopping or used consistent with the owner's permission or applicable law or regulation. The Trees4Shopping authorizes you to view, download, and print the Site Content subject to the following conditions:
- The Trees4Shopping logo may not be used for any purpose without explicit permission. These images may not be used by persons who are not Trees4Shopping employees or on products, publications or web pages that are not Trees4Shopping-sponsored. These images may not be used to imply endorsement or support of any external organization, program, effort, or persons.
- Using Site Content for personal websites or commercial purposes is subject to review and approval by the Trees4Shopping.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices, including, without limitation, attribution information, credits, photo courtesy and copyright notices that have been placed in or near the Site Content by the Trees4Shopping.
- Any displays or printouts of the Site Content must be marked "© [insert year of display or printout] The Trees4Shopping Ltd. All rights reserved."
- Images with copyright imprinted cannot be copied, shared, modified or used for any purpose outside Trees4Shopping's website without permission.
- Not copyrighted images can be used for educational, informational or commercial purposes as long as they are not taken out of their context and violated in ways that can harm the Trees4Shopping or its partners' reputation and sales.
- You can share the Trees4Shopping image galleries and albums, videos and blog news and other content on social media as long as you acknowledge the source and attribution through a "follow" link to our website, social media and video channels, or to our partners.
All parties downloading, printing, or using the Site Content in any manner represent and warrant that their use will be consistent with this license and that they will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract with or legal duty to any other parties.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- T4S may assign its rights and responsibilities hereunder without notice to you.
- These terms and conditions will inure to the benefit of T4S's successors, assigns and licensees.
- Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
- The failure of a party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of the right or provision.
- T4S's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive T4S's right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- These terms and conditions may not be modified by you.
- The following Sections survive any termination of this Agreement: Intellectual Property Policy, Proprietary Rights, Pricing, Shipping and Terms of Sale, Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, Indemnity, Release and General.
- T4S will attempt to notify you when major changes are made to this User Agreement but you should periodically review the most up-to-date version at www.trees4shopping.com/Public/Terms/UserAgreement. T4S may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms and the associated policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions.
- Nothing in this User Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- T4S does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the Site, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside T4S's control.
- You agree that T4S is a platform and as such is not responsible or liable for any Content.
- You use the Site at your own risk.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Norway, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the Courthouse located in Oslo, Norway, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement subsequently. The Specifications and Guidelines (including all future changes) are incorporated by reference into this Agreement. This Agreement is in addition to, and does not supersede or modify, the terms and conditions of use of the web sites of T4S and its Affiliates.
Please send any questions or comments regarding this Site to: